Thursday, December 08, 2005

Morning Cup

Okay, okay, okay.  So the secret is out about the Fecca-cino.  I was really hoping that no one would find out.  But yes, all gay men really love shit-based coffee.  Who spilled the beans, so to speak?  Westboro, or GodHatesFags.com, in a press release!  Really, I don't argue with them too much, God might actually hate fags for this one.  I mean drinking shit coffee is really gross and the fags just love it.  I mean, I know so many guys that drink that stuff.  And considering there is a Starbucks on every corner, who really can resist the fecca-cino?



Speaking of homo proclivities, the gay group sex at the Jay Street-Borough Hall station got busted before I could join in! 



Damnit!  All the good things keep closing. Including: CBGB's!  Finally, the hollow, former shell of a cool venue is closing.   I just hope a new place will open up where I can hear bad New Jersey metal bands play.


Good As You
Gothamist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home