Saturday, March 22, 2008

Music: Josh Maus

Josh Maus is a dark lo-fi electronic artist whose music I cannot find ANYWHERE. The first song I heard was this one, which I found on a random blog somewhere. I cannot stop listening to it.

So you can check out his website here. You can find a few random things about him on myspace. He has a label, mysteriously in the UK (he lives in minnesota). You could buy his album there, but since the GBP is now like 15 times the dollar, I don't recommend it.

After googling him (makes me think i fingered him somehow) I found a few more songs. They're not quite as great as the one before:
My Whole World Is Coming Apart.mp3
Don't Be a Body.mp3
Just Wait Till Next Year.mp3

So he's also hot. I try to judge musicians solely on their music, like the pixies, but i'm kind of a developing a weird 10 year old girl's crush on him. Check out his extensive wardrobe: vneck, vneck, vneck and vneck.

I can't find him on eMusic, itunes, btjunkie or mininova which means I can't have his album and I'm bummed. I'm up for suggestions oh how to get his album (NOT ORDERING IT!).

Oh, and here is this jesus video:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home